The Theatre Arts School of San Diego, founded in 2012, is a proud resident organization of the
NTC Arts and Cultural District in Liberty Station.
Conveniently located, TAS+SD has lots to offer:
- classes in all areas of the theatre arts - acting, singing, dance, play writing, stage craft, and even yoga!
- original, innovative, high quality productions, in which each student gets to create and shine!
- small class sizes ensure that each student gets a quality training from each instructor
- well-qualified instructors/guest instructors have performance/creative credits from Broadway, Off-Broadway, and respected regional theatres from all over the country
- restaurants, shops, and the Park at NTC within walking distance
- the support of the artistic community at NTC, which includes wonderful organizations such as Malashock Dance, San Diego Dance Theatre, San Diego Ballet, Bravo School of Art, and more!
- access to multiple studios and locker rooms
- ample parking in a safe and beautiful campus