The Theatre Arts School of San Diego, founded in 2012, is a proud resident organization of the Arts District @ Liberty Station.
Conveniently located, TAS+SD has lots to offer:
- Classes in all areas of the theatre arts - acting, singing, dance, play writing, and stage craft!
- Original, innovative, high quality productions, in which each student gets to create and shine!
- Small class sizes ensure that each student gets a quality training from each instructor
- Well-qualified instructors/guest instructors have performance/creative credits from Broadway, Off-Broadway, and respected regional theatres from all over the country
- Restaurants, shops, and the Park at NTC within walking distance
- The support of the artistic community in the Arts District @Liberty Station, which includes wonderful organizations such as Malashock Dance, San Diego Dance Theater, San Diego Ballet, Bravo School of Art, Recreational Music Center and more!
- Access to multiple studios and locker rooms
- Ample parking in a safe and beautiful campus